Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

unable to remove pending invite

anonymous
Not applicable
I am visually impaired and I cannot remove the invite to free the licence. This email ends with the domain name misspelled. There is no gear icon on the pending invite. Do you have any sollutions?
4 Replies

Re: unable to remove pending invite

Dropboxer

Hey there @anonymous  - sorry to hear about this; have you tried any other browsers so far (if possible)? 

Could you also confirm you're following these steps? 

(To cancel a pending invitation to your Dropbox Business team, please follow these steps: )

• Login to your admin account at www.dropbox.com
  • Click on ‘Admin Console’ on the bottom left
  • Choose ‘Members’ on the left, or go to www.dropbox.com/team/admin/members
  • Sort by ‘Invited’ at the top right of the page
  • Locate the pending invitation for the user that you wish to remove from your team
  • Click the gear to the right of the user’s name
  • Select 'Suspend or delete user'

Once the pending invitation has been removed, it will release the license that it held, and you will be able to invite another with that license.

In any case, as I see you've submitted a ticket as well about this, I've passed your comments on to the agent handling your case so we can have all the relevant information under the same email chain. 

Keep me posted on your progress!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

anonymous
Not applicable
There is no gear to click on. When I go to the website, click admin console, go to invited, there is nothing to click on. I strongly rceomend you have someone test your software with a screen readw. You will then see what problem I am talking about. It's not that hard to use a screen reader, at least on a mac.

Dropboxer

Sorry to hear about this and thanks for the additional information @anonymous  - most appreciated!

Could you try another browser as this now seems to be a browser issue with a missing visual element? 

Should the issue persist across browsers and/or an incognito (with no extensions or plugins running), I'll need to reach out via email (to your Dropbox associated address) so we can have a further look into this with all of our tools available.

In any case, please keep me posted!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

anonymous
Not applicable
A support team member can fix this. They removed the invite for me.
Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

unable to remove pending invite
4 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post