Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 14.3.16

6 Comments
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 14.3.16

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

6 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: Beta Build 14.3.16

Circling back, this build fixes an issue from the previous beta build (14.3.15) where a small number of users experienced an incorrect notification. Thanks again to everyone who reported it!

Level 2

Great! So the notification about problem with syncing is gone, but for me still there's a problem with tray icon - I have red X instead of green or blue icon of syncing status..

Dropboxer

Ah missed that, thanks. It's harmless in this case, will work on fixing that too.

Level 2

Problem Solved! - thank you.

Dropboxer

Update: posted a build with a fix for the icon here. Thanks again for reporting!

Super User II

JessicaM wrote:
The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Like what though? Because being honest - we dont believe you.

Nearly a year ago you promised that you'd work on a solution for that rubbish line of text - you've done absolutely nothing with it since. 

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible!