Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 15.3.20

7 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 15.3.20

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

7 Replies
Super User

Betreff: Beta Build 15.3.20

MacOs 10.12.1

contextmenu inside and outside DB is back again.

green dot after disabling and enabling NewFileMenu extension from Langui.net visible again!!

⁉️ ____________________________________________________________________
Falls Ihnen meine Antwort gefallen oder geholfen hat, können Sie mir ein "Kudo" geben oder "Als Lösung akzeptieren" anklicken.
If you like my answer or find it helpful you could give me a "Kudo" or click at "Accept as Solution"
Level 3

Re: Beta Build 15.3.20

Crashes constantly.

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

System:

openSUSE Leap 42.2 x86_64

Kernel 4.4.27-2-default

KDE Plasma 5.8.3

KDE Frameworks 5.26.0

Qt 5.6.1

Level 4

The sync status “dots” are gone, again. But here’s the conundrum: yesterday, on the same beta build, the dots were there, but today, nothing. I even restarted the Mac to make sure it has nothing to do with the state of the OS.

I reported this on-again/off-again intermittent problem several days ago with the previous build (15.3.19).

I’m running macOS 10.12.2 Beta (16C48b). Contextual menus seem to be fine.

Super User

sync status dots are obviously a problem in almost every build.

On my machine they depend on competing apps.

Most time I only have turn off and on again "newfileMenu" extension in the system preferences panel.

Falls Ihnen meine Antwort gefallen oder geholfen hat, können Sie mir ein "Kudo" geben oder "Als Lösung akzeptieren" anklicken.
If you like my answer or find it helpful you could give me a "Kudo" or click at "Accept as Solution"
Level 4

Interesting, except I don’t have that extension installed.
Super User

there are others which fight for the same place in the finder.....

Level 4

I can’t take the risk on my production machine (MacPro5,1) so I turned off early releases updates, installed the latest stable build (14.4.19), and the dots are back. I will keep the beta on my MacBook Pro, which is running the same macOS beta and, get this, the sync dots are working there.