Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 18.3.29

6 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 18.3.29

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

6 Replies
Super User

Betreff: Beta Build 18.3.29

autoupdated on MacOs 10.12.2 (16C67)

contextmenu OK

synced dots only after extension-trick

⁉️ ____________________________________________________________________
Falls Ihnen meine Antwort gefallen oder geholfen hat, können Sie mir ein "Kudo" geben oder "Als Lösung akzeptieren" anklicken.
If you like my answer or find it helpful you could give me a "Kudo" or click at "Accept as Solution"
Level 2

Re: Beta Build 18.3.29

ClamXav is reporting that 18.3.29 (Mac) is infected with Win.Trojan.Toa-5370166-0.

Level 2

Of course, apparently 17.4.34 (which I just downloaded) is also infected with that Trojan. What's going on here? I've never seen anything like this before.

Level 2

Hm. I've updated virus definitions, and the problem seems to have gone away. Disregard.

Level 9

Windows 7 64-bit. The system tray icon is stuck at status of "connecting". I downgraded to the previous version and it was OK. The application is syncing properly and my files all have the green tick symbol, so it seems to be purely a cosmetic issue with the system tray icon.

Level 2

Will this thing now keep haunting me until the end of my days? I don't even use camera uploads! Let us delete notifications, hide notification panel, anything. It's been years since it was first asked, it's annoying, it takes half of the popup. It's been half a year since notifications from years ago reappeared, and someone from Dropbox team replied to me that it will be investigated. I am paying customer, this is ridiculous that Dropbox has such mistakes in UI design and customer support.