Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 7.3.27

9 Comments
20 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 7.3.27

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 Offline Installer]

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose “Include me on early releases” on the Settings page.

9 Replies
New Super User

Re: Beta Build 7.3.27

Huh, still no changelog, so... Nothing changed? Why bother installing it?

Level 3

As usual, Dropbox communicates (by their silence) that they don't give a damn about their customers.

Super User

no changelog - no comments

⁉️ ____________________________________________________________________
Falls Ihnen meine Antwort gefallen oder geholfen hat, können Sie mir ein "Kudo" geben oder "Als Lösung akzeptieren" anklicken.
If you like my answer or find it helpful you could give me a "Kudo" or click at "Accept as Solution"
Level 9

no comment

Level 2

no comments

Level 1

Just dropped out of beta...don't see the point in continuing when left to guess what has changed besides the version number.

Level 1

Dropbox 7.3.27 (Mac; El Capitan; 10.11.5 (15F34)) seems to 'get stuck' indexing.

Spending hours indexing 2 files.

Difficult to identify which 2 files since Finder icons aren't seemingly there.

Is their a log I can check?

Anyone else seeing problem?

Level 1

Dropbox 7.3.27 (Mac; El Capitan; 10.11.5 (15F34)) Stuck importing photos

message dialog says 'importing photos...' icon is changed to camera
- no device is connected (icon and dialog changes after connecting a 'camera' device - in this case an iPhone)

Level 1

Camera Uploads doesn't work any longer

Dropbox worked fine - and very reliably - since years with me through all OSX Beta versions. 

Now with the public beta of Sierra, I suddenly notice, that the camera uploads folder is empty, and when connecting my iPhone, nothing happens and nothing is uploaded. All other folders in my dropbox are fine.

I don't know which version of dropbox I was using, but to be "safe", I upgraded to dropbox 7.3.27. However, this didn't remedy the problem.

Meanwhile I found a bypass: When invoking the dropbox app on my iPhone, the pictures are uploaded. After that had happened, they where then re-synchronized also to my dropbox folder on my Sierra-Mac desktop.

Any way to re-establish direct camera uploads? Thanks for any help.