cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Submit your story to win a $25 Amazon gift card and a Dropbox hoodie! Ends Nov. 16
Known issues updated Learn more
3 Comments
0 Likes
Dropboxer

Experimental Build 3.13.42

**Edit: There is a [newer forum build] than this one.**

Happy Tuesday! We have a new build in the 3.13 series ready for you to try out!

New in the 3.13 series:
  • [Mac] On 64-bit OS X, Dropbox will run as a 64-bit application
  • [Windows & Linux] Upgrade to Qt 5.5
  • Many small fixes and improvements

New in this build:

• Minor bug fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 Offline Installer]

Auto-updates: Everyone who previously installed a build in the 3.11 or 3.13 series and didn't downgrade to a stable version.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 1

Re: Experimental Build 3.13.42

Hi,

thank you very much for the update. My system auto-updated from 3.13.41. Everything seems to work. But still I have no dropbox icon in my system tray. That makes it extremely arkward to use dropbox. Is it so hard to fix this? I have seen that you use Qt 5.5 and I use Opensuse Leap with plasma 5.4.3 and QT 5.5. That should work - should'nt it?

Best Regards from Switzerland

Jens

Level 5

Does this update make all the components on OSX 64bit?  The previous version still had some 32bit processes.

Level 1

Any word on getting camera uploads working properly in OS X again? They're still getting stuck partway through for me. (Which is to say that as far as I can tell, all the photos get uploaded when I connect my phone or iPad to my computer, but the camera upload gets stuck anyway, just sitting there thinking it's uploading. Which also means every time I plug in my phone or iPad I get asked if I want to start uploading pictures from it.)