Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues - updated June 24thsee more

Stable Build 3.12.6

42 Comments
24 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Stable Build 3.12.6

Is anyone else experiencing a memory leak on OSX El Capitan?  Just upgraded with a clean install of OSX, installed Dropbox (latest version).  Dropbox will start to sync, then use up ALL the system memory on my MacBook and crash. 

Level 1

Dropbox is lightly after update and reduce memory usage, but i have a litle problem.

The dropbox icon can't change to default dropbox icon, this bein changed.

like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/blxpwbndai13wxb/Screenshot_20160122_083330.png?dl=0

I'm using KDE plasma 5 as DE, and this dropbox icon be shapped cloud not default dropbox icon.

Hi.

I have a problem with this release.
In KDE (plasma5) does not start the service. (with the terminal starts for a few seconds and then stops working.)
In OpenBox operating normally.
Regards.

Level 1

I have the same problem of Jorge F.

It's a month that dropbox does not work on my mac and I have Mac OS 16... Why?

Dropboxer

Hi Lorenza,

Can you describe in more detail the problem you are seeing?

Thanks,
John

Level 1

I have Windows XP SP3 and the new version 3.12.6 does NOT want to install. Tried offline and online versions.

Highlighted
Level 1

There seems to be something wrong with my Dropbox installation on the PC. I have tried to reinstall several times, also downgraded, but with no luck. After restart of computer the app seems to be working ok, but suddenly it's stops on indexing/freezes. All green/blue icons on DB-folder disapears, and the icon in system tray stops responding... nothing happens on click. I'm running Windows 7 and DB-version 3.12.6. I think my problems started after the last push of Win7-upgrades.

Regards,

Bjarte 

Level 1

Won't install on XP.. Had to uninstall because it wouldn't let me update. I couldn't open because of update pop-up. What are doing about this?

Level 1

This release is starting with a python error and won't start on El Capitan latest update.

Hey!

It's been 2 months that I haven't been able to use dropbox, since the apparition of the new editing tools in Office. I have windows 10 (build 10240) and the application freezes every application whenever the mouse cursor gets over it.

I'll try downgrading and disabling auto-update (hopefully that it will work), until you guys solve this great issue.

Thanks.

Still stuck? Contact Support directly, or ask a question on the community.
Still stuck?
Top Contributors
Rich 4841
Mark 3764
Jane 1054
Tom_M 886
Greg K. 804