Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet our team

8 Comments
78 Kudos
Community Manager

Meet our team

Hi all,

You may have seen new names with the tag 'Dropboxer' and may be wondering who are they and where do they come from slightly smiling face

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our Dropbox moderators (guess what? They are not bots Robot  slightly smiling face

Starting with myself:

Name: Ed

About me: I'm your community manager, working at Dropbox for almost 3 years now. I love music (both playing/listening) and I'm a dog person. You will find me here pretty much everyday and in odd times slightly smiling face

My favorite Dropbox feature: Smart Sync Arrows Counter Clock

8 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: Meet our team

Pleasure to join you all in this esteemed forum!

Name: AgentJay  

About Me: British dude with a posh accent. Loves cats, writing fiction, and to top it all off, Doctor Who, anime, manga and games (avid Steam user here!)cat

My favorite Dropbox feature: Dropbox Paper

memo

Dropboxer

Hey Community Fam! 

• Name: Karina  

• About Me: I’m Karina and I’m a huge animal lover! 🌎

International blood ~ from all over Europe & I’m a plant-based eater who’s in love with the ocean, taking photos, music, art, fashion, and travelling. ✈ 🌞 🌊

With Dropbox since Sept.

• My favorite Dropbox feature: Dropbox Paper & Doc Scanner! 📝
Highlighted
Dropboxer

• Name: Matthieu1 

• About Me: Hello, I´m Matthieu and I’ve been Dropbox Moderator since January 2017. I really like cooking, reading books and playing basket-ball. 

• My favorite Dropbox feature: Camera uploads iphone
Dropboxer

Hello all !  

Name: @Zed

About Me: I’m Zed and I’ve been a member of the Dropbox family since September 16.  I love making music & watching tv-series, a more stay at home guy here! smiling face with sunglasses

Fav Dropbox feature: The Dropbox mobile app iphone

I'll be around so feel free to ask me anything you want and I'll do my best to help you!

Thanks & Kudos to @Ed for the #Shoutout !

Dropboxer

Hey all, 

Super happy to be part of the Dropbox Community! 

Name: JaneA

About Me: I’m JaneA and I’ve been with the Dropbox team since September 2016. I love collages Unicorn, going on long walks at the beach relieved facereading Classic Literature books and watching animated films (huge Miyazaki fan here)

carp streamer

My favorite Dropbox feature: Smart Sync 

cloud

Dropboxer

Rif.: Meet our team

Hello!

Happy to be part of the team!

Name: Giuliacat

About Me: I’m Giuliacat and I’ve been a Dropbox moderator since February 2017. I love drawing, reading, cats and outdoor activities. 

My favorite Dropbox feature: Shared folders file folder 

Dropboxer

Hi all!

Name: Bruna_

About Me: Hello, I’m Bruna and I love traveling, dancing, summer and chocolate.

I’ve been a Dropbox moderator since December 2016. grinning face with smiling eyes

My favorite Dropbox feature:  Dropbox Paper

Dropboxer

Hey, hey, hey everyone! Sanchez here (aka: the amazing Sanchez)

I’m from SoCal, and I love the sunshine 🌞! I’m a rocker 🎸, a photographer 📷, and a coffee lover ☕️. Oh, and I’m also the greatest bullfighter in all of Mexico 😛 

What’s my favorite Dropbox feature?! Uh… all of it! Duh!