Welcome to our new New Super Users!

10 Comments
29 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome to our new New Super Users!

Hi all,

You may have seen a recent post I made about our new Super User Program

Some great new minds who have started (or re-started!) to demonstrate support to fellow members have joined our group! 

giphy (4).gif

Without further ado I'd like to introduce you to our new "New Super Users":

@Chris_J
@J. H. 
@Nate_C
@Andy
@Dan_W8
@Mike_T20 
@Dima
@apraetor
@Pikamander2

Please help me in congratulating this group in the comments below!  grinning face Beers

A reminder that our Super Users are not Dropbox employees, but members of this community who devote part of their time to help other members with troubleshooting, workarounds, and guidance to solve issues.

If you'd like to know more about the program and how to apply, visit this page on how to become a Super User.

10 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: Welcome to our new New Super Users!

Prepare yourselves to...

tenor.gif

Dropboxer

Hey all, 

Congratulations and welcome to the team! relieved face slightly smiling face upside-down face

Super User

Ed wrote:

A reminder that our Super Users are not Dropbox employees, but members of this community who devote part of their time to help other members with troubleshooting, workarounds, and guidance to solve issues.

Ohhh... so that's why my Dropbox paychecks are not being deposited into my "off-shore" account.

Okay then... I want out!  I've tried to leave the SU program many times but @Ed won't let me (view photographic proof below).

If image doesn't load... refresh your browser, F5. Otherwise try again later

Be careful what you wish for super users, but now that you're here... welcome aboard;

@Chris_J

@J. H.

@Nate_C

@Andy

@Dan_W8

@Mike_T20

@Dima

@apraetor

@Pikamander2

NOTE: Image from Google's Advanced Image Search with license to modify and reuse.

DISCLAIMERS:

• This post is intended as humor and not meant to offend anyone... hopefully, it will just make you smile.
  • I'm not responsible for anyone who may LOL and launch their favorite beverage all over their; computer monitor, phone or tablet (not exactly the proper method for cleaning a laptop screen and keyboard).

Kudos to you guys for taking the time out of I'm sure busy schedules to help the rest of us out. Thank you! 😍❤💋😎✌
New Super User

Glad to be back! I see some new faces in that list that I haven't seen, so, as many others have said, welcome to the team, guys!
Community Manager

Welcome aboard guys!
Dropboxer

Welcome!

Dropboxer

giphy

Welcome to the team all ❤

Dropboxer

Welcome New Super Users!  The Desktop Team is excited to have you onboard!