cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Help us get a better understanding of what this Community means to you by taking our quick survey over here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask
Reply and help

Access to the same content for 25 People

Access to the same content for 25 People

Anemigo
New member | Level 2

Hello Community,

I need some help from you Pro´s.

After Egypt Tour, we are around 25 People, wanna find something like dropbox for Upload all Pictures.

It´s possible to do an account with access for 25 People?

greetz Babas and Babinas 

3 Replies 3

Re: Access for 25 People

Mark
Super User II

Hi @Anemigo 

This depends upon what it is you are trying to achieve. 

First things first if you all want to share and collaborate on this you will all need your own individual Dropbox accounts AND enough space to access the total size of the files. Its worth noting that it is against the T&C's to share one log on with multiple people - doing so can cause an account to be removed with all data being lost. 

However, my guessis that you want to be able to all upload and share what you've already taken? If so I'd suggest one person opens an account and then uses a Requests Link to send to everybody so everybody can upload what they have. If the upload will be bigger than 2gb they may need to upgrade to a bigger plan: www.dropbox.com/plans

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Anemigo
New member | Level 2

When i look to my Data its around 50--60GB of photos.

so what do you think?

because everyone has this amount of data 

Mark
Super User II

The options dont really change except for that volume of data if people want it in their own account they are all going to need to pay to upgrade as free accounts are 2gb.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Anemigo New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?