cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have separate Android and Iphone camera uploads?

Can I have separate Android and Iphone camera uploads?

esoiles
Explorer | Level 3

I have used Dropbox for years on my Android. My new job wants me to use an iPhone. It is becoming hard to separate pictures from my Android and iPhone in camera uploads, which is inefficient. Is there a way to have my iPhone automatically upload all photos to an iPhone file in camera uploads only? Thank you for your help. 

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@esoiles wrote:

Is there a way to have my iPhone automatically upload all photos to an iPhone file in camera uploads only?

No. The Camera Uploads feature will always upload to the Camera Uploads folder for all of your devices. There's no way to specify a different location, or to separate files by device. The only alternative would be to use Camera Uploads on one device and manual uploads on the other, where you can specify the upload location.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?