cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Requests

File Requests

HiTaxMan808
New member | Level 2

I have DropBox Business and a Personal Account. When I do a File Request it sets the File Request Folder to the personal account. Is there a way to have a File Request Folder in my Business Account so that my team can send out Requests from a central point and all files are Uploaded to that File Request Folder that is in the Business account?

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II

You can do file requests from any account - just make sure you are logged in to the right one. However your team wont be able to do one for you, you'd have to do it yourself. If they did one it would go in to their account

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?