cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not appicable

Not applicable

User34
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Not applicable

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

User34
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

This is resolved now.  

View solution in original post

24 Replies 24

User34
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

This is resolved now.  

jo1971
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

how was this resolved? I am trying to resolve it though their support but nothing is happening and any solution the give me won't work

User34
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I found was to open the actually documents, saved, then closed the documents.  That got rid of the icons for good.

But yesterday I thought I found the answer - I clicked the icon itself, and the icon vanished.  But actually I just checked it again now, and the icon is back !!! 

jo1971
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Yes, this is what has happened to me also. Am trying to get it solved with Dropbox and it just isn't getting anywhere. Such a pain. Shall we keep each other informed in case one of us gets an answer?

User34
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

not appicable

jo1971
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Yes, I did exactly the same as you and then the next day the clouds with arrows were all back again!

Indeed, let's keep in touch.

Guiniveve
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Came looking for a fix to this. Opening all files isn't possible and all image links within an InDesign doc are all broken until you open the image, then close it. So clunky! Would love to know if anyone has had success with Dropbox support.

User34
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I was messaging Support back and forth on Facebook Messenger for days and got nowhere.   A few days later it was suddenly 'fixed' and the problem went away.

groupshow
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

im also confused, why is this cloud icon similar to iCloud Drive appears all of the sudden? 

even checked if i have the Dropbox folder by mistake in the iCloud Drive but not.

why are files not available anymore in the folder?!!

how can i stop this, it is retarded. if i wanted to use that i would have used iCloud Drive which i pay for already!! 

Need more support?