cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading not working online or on app

Uploading not working online or on app

REFLEXX
Explorer | Level 3

I've tried getting help through support and nothing really seems to be working. I use Dropbox daily for my work and just today it's not working for some reason. 

I haven't changed any settings on my computer, browsers or Dropbox. My internet connection is great. I'm not uploading any different kind of files, etc. 

I have tried online (where I usually upload), it lets me pick a file or drop one into the browser window as usual. But then it just says it's uploading and the progress bar doesn't move. Same thing with the desktop app, it lets me try to upload but then just says it will take 12 hours and nothing happens (the files I'm trying to normally upload only take a minute or two). 

I've emptied the cache, tried different browsers, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Perhaps there's something wrong on their end of things? Cheers 

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hi there @REFLEXX, sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

May I ask if you've rebooted your computer and router since you first noticed this?

If you did and this persists, please send us a couple of screenshots so that we can have a look too.

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?