cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I see a list of my shared folders?

Where can I see a list of my shared folders?

Steve W.28
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

It used to be that I could see my list of shared folders on the main page when signing in to Dropbox.  I needed that to track what I have shared and to unshare when a project is complete. I can no longer find that list. All I see is a list of shared files that I can add to Dropbox. They are all very old. I don't know what that means. Where is the list of current shared folders?  Thanks!

25 Replies 25

geomarq
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I believe Dropbox is trying to discourage people from unsharing or doing anything that would decrease the number of KB, MB, GB that someone is using. It's about $$$. My opinion. 

Droidrigo
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

This option does exist.  You have to sign into dropbox online, through a web browser.  On the left-hand side there are a bunch of options: Home, All Files, Recent, Starred, Photos, Shared, File Requests, Deleted Files.  Click on "Shared" and it will show you all the folders you are sharing and the date you shared them.  I do pay for my dropbox, so I'm not sure if this is an option available in the free version of dropbox.

MartinNID
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

How to view all shared folders with a specific person in the dropbox family plan?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

@MartinNID wrote:

How to view all shared folders with a specific person in the dropbox family plan?

I'm afraid you cannot @MartinNID. No such functionality exists. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

MartinNID
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thank you for a quick response. Does this feature exist in another dropbox plan?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

@MartinNID wrote:

Thank you for a quick response. Does this feature exist in another dropbox plan?

No. Sorry.

Why not suggest as a feature idea? https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-ideas/idb-p/101002013

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    MartinNID New member | Level 2
    Droidrigo New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?