cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your Dropbox public links have been suspended for generating excessive traffic"

"Your Dropbox public links have been suspended for generating excessive traffic"

mumblybee
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My account's public links were recently suspended for "generating excessive traffic". I am a fairly new account and the only content uploaded is owned and created by me, all of which are audio recordings for medical purposes. In fact, I was in the process of uploading new files when I received this email. This is the first one ever received. May the suspension be lifted please?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@mumblybee wrote:

My account's public links were recently suspended for "generating excessive traffic". ... May the suspension be lifted please?

Refer to the following help article:

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@mumblybee wrote:

My account's public links were recently suspended for "generating excessive traffic". ... May the suspension be lifted please?

Refer to the following help article:

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?