cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syncing Firefox FROM my iPhone TO my Windows 10 Pro PC

syncing Firefox FROM my iPhone TO my Windows 10 Pro PC

Sly_McNasty
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

In trying to make two separate Firefox profiles via Firefox profiles 'create profile'.  Well my current Firefox was replaced by a blank Firefox.  No tabs, bookmarks, nothing.  I have a recently synced Firefox on my iPhone.  How do I get it FROM my iPhone ONTO my Windows 10 Pro PC?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Sly_McNasty wrote:

... when I press on Firefox for a bit it brings up some options.  One was to "Share".  When I tapped that, one of the options was to "send to Dropbox".

That's not for syncing profiles. That just allows you to share (or save) a link to the app on the App Store.

Firefox has it's own ability to sync parts of your user profile. It's built in to the Firefox app and the desktop version of Firefox as well. No need to use Dropbox for that.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Sly_McNasty wrote:

I have a recently synced Firefox on my iPhone.  How do I get it FROM my iPhone ONTO my Windows 10 Pro PC?

How is this related to Dropbox? Firefox has it's own sync ability which is separate from Dropbox. Is that what you're using or are you somehow trying to use Dropbox for that purpose? If so, how?

Sly_McNasty
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I was trying to use Dropbox because on my iPhone when I press on Firefox for a bit it brings up some options.  One was to "Share".  When I tapped that, one of the options was to "send to Dropbox".  I tapped that but can't find anything in my Dropbox.  Obviously, I'm doing something wrong.  I out of my realm on this whole f*ck-up.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Sly_McNasty wrote:

... when I press on Firefox for a bit it brings up some options.  One was to "Share".  When I tapped that, one of the options was to "send to Dropbox".

That's not for syncing profiles. That just allows you to share (or save) a link to the app on the App Store.

Firefox has it's own ability to sync parts of your user profile. It's built in to the Firefox app and the desktop version of Firefox as well. No need to use Dropbox for that.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Sly_McNasty Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?