cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload video from gopro to dropox

upload video from gopro to dropox

rodjorgensen
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I will not have a laptop PC with me on vacaton. I will have daily access to the internet.

What is the most convient way for me to upload data, from my gopro Hero (2018), to dropbox, without the use of a PC ? We will have our iPhone, iPad and Samsung galazy phone.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @rodjorgensen, based on a quick search I run on my end for this inquiry, I found some relevant info on GoPro’s help resources, so my advice would be to have a look there. 

Hopefully this points you towards the right direction, though I’m always here if you have more questions, just let me know on this discussion. Enjoy the rest of your day until we talk again! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @rodjorgensen, based on a quick search I run on my end for this inquiry, I found some relevant info on GoPro’s help resources, so my advice would be to have a look there. 

Hopefully this points you towards the right direction, though I’m always here if you have more questions, just let me know on this discussion. Enjoy the rest of your day until we talk again! 

Jane
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

vikioviki
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Does this mean you cannot auto-upload gopro app videos from an android to dropbox when we get back to wifi? I would like to upload gopro videos to dropbox the same way that other videos and photos taken by my phone get synced. I've not found info on the GoPro resources on this.

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @vikioviki, automatic camera uploads from an Android only work on files in the camera roll and screenshots folders, so if somehow the GoPro videos are saved them, then they should upload.

Let me know how it goes!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
    vikioviki New member | Level 2
    Jane Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?