Has anyone had either of these two issues? This is a fomral complaint I have sent to Dropbox for Business - with no response!!!!!!
I have two issues:
- The length of time it has taken / is taking to roll my account back – see ticket number (deleted in this post)
- The lack of communication about the status of the ticket and obvious inefficiencies within the Dropbox infrastructure
The length of time it has taken / is taking to roll my account back
This issue has been open for 7 days. Seven days. It was last touched on Friday – this is marked as PRIORITY
Your SLA is a one day turnaround for Dropbox Business users. This is late by SIX DAYS.
The lack of communication about the status and obvious inefficiencies within the Dropbox infrastructure
Dropbox has provided no update to this ticket at all. Any feedback I have received, I have had to phone and ask for.
Not only have I been told that I need to phone in ad Infinium so that your customer service agents can keep escalating this ticket, I have not received any updates at all from your resolution team.
No one has come back to me, no one has contacted me. Any updates I ask for are met with an unacceptable, vague answer with no resolution date in sight. I am told that Dropbox is struggling with ‘things’ and the volume of tickets – has Dropbox been hacked and you don’t want to tell anyone…?? Whatever the case, this level of service is pathetic and unacceptable.
We are growing fast as a Business and I have just moved from One Drive to Dropbox – do you really think that I will stay with Dropbox or even promote you after this? My team have not been able to work on our data repository for a week. THIS IS RUBBISH SERVICE.
I want you to:
- Resolve the ticket within the next 2 working days
- Communicate to me the reason for the delayed response and unacceptable service
- Offer some compensation for the truly unbelievably disgusting service I have been receiving.
Sort it out Dropbox team. And soon … otherwise, I will be taking this to the public.
Any help, any at all about how you may have got this resolvedwould be very welcome - it's like hitting your head against a brick wall.