cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn more about Dropbox Replay? We’ve just launched a brand new group, find out how to join here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with restoring my files

Need help with restoring my files

Olga900
Explorer | Level 4

Dear all - my files have dissapered few days ago. I finally purchased a Plus plan thinking I will be able to see my files, it did not work. I wrote to DP support, nothing. I need them urgently. Somoen is paying me to present one of the files tomorrow. Anyone can help me with their phone number? Do I have any options to talk to the support? Any recommendations what can I do?

5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II

Hi @Olga900  

Dropbox support isnt open on a weekend I'm afraid. 

In terms of the missing files what does www.dropbox.com/events show and say about it?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Olga900
Explorer | Level 4

Mark! it says I deleted 20999 files! I am restoring them, right? 

Mark
Super User II

If it says you deleted them then yes, restore them 🙂

https://help.dropbox.com/delete-restore/rewind

Its possible you just accidentally dragged them out of the Dropbox folder, or, if its on an external drive it was disconnected. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

TanToes
Explorer | Level 4
Help....Dropbox had a zillion photos. Now GONE. PLEASE HELP

Mark
Super User II

@TanToes  

Have you done what has already been said? What is www.dropbox.com/events saying?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    TanToes Explorer | Level 4
    Olga900 Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?