Does this actually work? I installed the headless client, placed dropbox.py in the root of my Dropbox directory, ran 'dropbox.py exclude add <names of all directories>', it said it was excluding them, then synced a bunch of it anyway. The directories all still show as being up to date. `exclude list` shows the directories as being excluded. I've tried doing this with and without full paths. How is this supposed to work? The documentation says:
- dropbox exclude [list]
- When list is used or with non arguments, this command prints a list of directories currently excluded from syncing.
- dropbox exclude add [DIRECTORY] [DIRECTORY] …
- Adds one or more directories to the exclusion list, then resynchronizes Dropbox.
- dropbox exclude remove [DIRECTORY] [DIRECTORY] …
- This removes one or more directories from the exclusion list, and then resynchronizes Dropbox. Please note that any specified path must be within the Dropbox folder.
Directories have been added, I think, but it isn't resyncing from what I can tell.