I am starting this thread so that it will hopefully help someone down the line.
A couple of days ago I noticed that my Font directory had stopped syncing. I use Fontbase to sync my fonts and collections between my laptop and tower. It's a great program and I haven't had problems with Dropbox or Fontbase until now.
1. I couldn't delete the Fontbase folder on either computer. I tried this multiple times and even doing it through the webapp.
2. Deleted Fontbase on both machines and did a fresh install with a fresh directory. Still dropbox was stuck syncing the older folder.
3. Contacted Dropbox support and they walked me through a few permission check boxes, etc. None of that worked.
5. I reformated my hard drives that hold the Dropbox director. Start fresh right? Since I reformated the drive I was finally able to delete that folder that I believe was corrupted.
6. Currently reinstalling Dropbox on the fresh hard drives. I'll report back if this solved the issue.
Ultimately this is very concerning as I am losing at least a day of being able to work. Anyone else has these issues?