cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did watermarks go ?

Where did watermarks go ?

Stijn B.
Explorer | Level 4

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but with the introduction of the new Dropbox web interface I can't seem to find the watermark function for PDF files (which I use a lot) anymore. Where has it been moved to ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@Stijn B. wrote:

Dropbox have removed the watermark functionality from the Plus plan and moved it to the new "Essentials" plan.

The watermark feature was never part of the Plus plan. It was part of the Professional  and Business plans, and it's now included in the new Essentials plan.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II

https://help.dropbox.com/view-edit/add-a-watermark

Mark_0-1699200424717.png

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Stijn B.
Explorer | Level 4

Thanks Marc, but I get this :

StijnB_0-1699202770523.png

Has this functionality been moved to a professional plan or so ?

Stijn B.
Explorer | Level 4

Never mind, I have found my answer already : Dropbox have removed the watermark functionality from the Plus plan and moved it to the new "Essentials" plan. Great 😞

Rich
Super User II

@Stijn B. wrote:

Dropbox have removed the watermark functionality from the Plus plan and moved it to the new "Essentials" plan.

The watermark feature was never part of the Plus plan. It was part of the Professional  and Business plans, and it's now included in the new Essentials plan.

Stijn B.
Explorer | Level 4

You are right, my mistake. I downsized my plan some time ago, must have lost the function then. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Stijn B. Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?