Announcements
Calling Dropbox users in New York city! Read more

Beta Build 10.3.22

7 Comments
12 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 10.3.22

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 OfflineInstaller]

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

7 Replies
Level 2

Re: Beta Build 10.3.22

Fixed graphics behavior on 2010 MacBook Pro!

Thank you for this quick fix and your support/ contacting me!

Level 7

I think that this forum is completely useless if Dropboxers don't tell us anything about features, bugs, release notes and specific fixes, but producing and solving issues contacting users in private.

Level 1

Where is the appropriate place to find out if Dropbox is addressing - or planning to address - any of the issues that one - or the group - have submitted?

Level 1

Hi @Joe S.

It used to be here. Unfortunately, Dropbox has made a policy decision to not disclose any such information. Unfortunately, according to their track record (on linux at least), the chances are high that they aren't planning on addressing any of the issues one submits.

If you're a paid subscriber, you can try filling in a support request. Note that you might have to keep opening it again if you don't get a reply (Dropbox support has been known to simply ignore pro users whose questions they don't want to answer.)

Level 1

Actually, I'm being a little harsh. They do occasionally reply here. But it's hit and miss.

Level 5

Well Joe, I agree with Nicolas. It used to be here, but no more. Maybe they'll drop the pretense soon and close these forums. It's becoming increasingly obvious that Dropbox doesn't much care about what the users (at least in these forums) want. Release notes is #1 and Dropbox doesn't even bother replying any longer to those types of questions. 

Super User

Dropbox has rarely, if ever, released information about what they were planning to change or when. The best we had were the release notes that accompanied each release. Sadly, those are now a thing of the past.

tldr; Open a ticket with Support.