Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 10.3.24

9 Comments
9 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 10.3.24

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 OfflineInstaller]

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

9 Replies

Re: Beta Build 10.3.24

Seems to fix the triggering of the discrete graphics on a MacBook Pro MID 2010!

Level 4

I like the new GUI. However, it would be even nicer if it remembered the state of the Notifications / Recent Files toggle across relaunches. Right now the default is Notifications which is essentially useless for my particular usage pattern.

Level 4

x64 still not appears in KDE 5.7 tray.

Dropboxer

@Martin H. thanks for the feedback! If you have any further thoughts, please feel free to post them in a thread we created specifically for feedback on the new GUI here.

Level 8

ah, there is a new GUI, what a shame it did not says this in the release notes,
so I do not bother installing ...

Level 1

When will the new UI come to Linux? Will it also fix the current linux bugs?

Level 1

Did something change regarding memory usage? I have noticed that it is consuming more memory than it did before. 

Windows 7 x64

Level 5

@ Nicholas O.
when they mysteriously drop support for Linux like everything else, but feel free to tell it to our suggestion box over there in the corner with the bag in it. ( yeah I know that was harsh but I just caught up on 20 versions on a site called change logs so I could find out what's new by reading all the comments ).

Level 1

Another vote for making "Recent Files" the default (or, user selectable) for the new interface.

I don't need a default "Notifications" panel. Especially when it's a notification nagging me to update when I just did....several times. (MacOS Sierra)