Did you mean: 

Beta Build 12.3.19

9 Comments
8 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer
September

Beta Build 12.3.19

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 OfflineInstaller]

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

9 Replies
Level 10
October

Re: Beta Build 12.3.19

MACOS 10.12: "move to Dropbox" doesn't work

STOP THIS RIDICULOUS NO VERSION INFO MANNER!!!

Level 4
October

Move to Dropbox works for me--macOS Sierra 10.12.1. I hardly ever use it because it just moves files to the top level of my Dropbox folder. No dialog window to allow you to navigate to a sub-folder.

Level 10
October

navigation to a subfolder would be a hit!!!!

I already mentioned it several times!!! crying face((

finderpop had been a wonderful tool for it but because of MacOS changes it´s nomore working without a hack....

Level 4
October

Ernest, try Default Folder X and xMenu. I too miss FinderPop a lot but those two are a good replacement, and more.

Level 10
October

Hi Tony,

thanks - I use DF since many years..

what´s still lacking is finderpop´s access from finder.....

October

Just tried manually installing Dropbox 12.3.19 beta on my Linux (Fedora 24) machine but it has the same symptoms as Dropbox 11.4.21.  Those are:

- on start up, a pop up window says Dropbox needs my Linux password.  When I enter it, it pops up a new window that says "Sorry, wrong password."  There is no second attempt.

- Dropbox desktop daemon does not run.  It continually stays at "Dropbox 12.3.19 Starting ..."

- Dropbox does not synch files in my Dropbox folder with the Dropbox cloud.  Worse, it uses an enormously high amount of system time such that my entire machine performs slowly.

Level 3
October

I'm on Windows 7 x64, and I have the same problem, of just "Starting..." and no files sync'd.  This is even more annoying, considering I just convinced our non-profit to look at the teams feature.  I'm trying to work my way back through versions to find one that actually works, but this is ridiculous.   A sync program that won't sync at all.  

October

If you find an earlier version that works after you have manually installed it, I hope you'll post that version number here for the rest of us.  Thanks!

Level 3
a month ago

[ Edited ]

I ended up not wasting more time on it; figured it'd be fixed in a newer version. It hasn't.