Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 3.19.32

6 Comments
26 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 3.19.32

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 Offline Installer]

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose “Include me on early releases” on the Settings page.

6 Replies
Super User

Re: Beta Build 3.19.32

The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Previously those improvements and fixes were listed in these threads. Why has that stopped?

Level 2

Facebook, Uber and now Dropbox being lazy with release notes. Everyone should take a leaf out of Citymapper's release notes.

Super User

Just to add to Rich's comments you only have to look at Beta Build 3.19.31 to see how many people are requesting them. 

I cant see how you can release 'beta' software without actually releasing release notes with them - I mean how are people supposed to beta test things they dont know exist!?

Level 6

Have to agree.  If you are looking for a reason for us to NOT use beta versions, not telling us what is changing in them would be a good way of ensuring that.

Level 3

I too, like others, have went back to older stable build and unchecked "include me on early releases" until I see change log for every single build.

Level 7

Without change logs these announcements are completely useless. What happened between 3.19.31 and 3.19.32? Just autoupdate users that want to blind try the new versions and that's it.