cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 34.3.19

Beta Build 34.3.19

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

6 Replies 6

Kris J.
Helpful | Level 5

When can we expect proper apfs support on maxOS?

Will it be available launch day for that platform (somewhere in September?)

zxspectrum
New member | Level 2

+1 When can we expect proper apfs support on maxOS

Spoiler

Tony A.
Helpful | Level 6

Dropbox (beta builds) have worked with no problem ever since macOS High Sierra developer beta 3 when I converted my startup drive (SSD) to APFS. I never experienced any problem so I didn’t get a chance to try the stable builds.

Kris J.
Helpful | Level 5

@Tony A. : even the latest betas, altough mostly functional on apfs have issues reporting account usage properly in addition to presenting syncing issues in some scenarios.

apfs is not in the offial list of supporyed fs... only HFS+ is.

Tony A.
Helpful | Level 6

Fully aware of that. I was only sharing my personal experience and have not seen any problem with it. As they say, YMMV.

Kris J.
Helpful | Level 5

@Tony A. as much as I appreciate your feedback, the original question was posted just to know wheter or not we might see expliciet support for apfs before official release of macOS 10.13

Comments on what might or might not work for different people do not really help to answer that question.

Online forum threads have a tendency to quickly go off-topic when such posts are made, I hope you understand, I certainly do not intend to come across rude.

Let's hope apfs soon geta added to the list of supported fs!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Kris J. Helpful | Level 5
    Tony A. Helpful | Level 6
    zxspectrum New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?