cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beta Build 37.3.28

Beta Build 37.3.28

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

5 Replies 5

ernstMreicher58
Super User

320 views till now!!

What are they staring at???

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Georg P.1
Explorer | Level 4

Dropbox does not stop syncing anymore.

Last sync of a new or changed file happened two hours ago.

MacBook Pro running macOS 10.12.6

ChronosCrunch
Explorer | Level 3

This release is still broken with Google Chrome on Windows 7. Latest version of Chrome.

who-is-running-things-top-men-top-men

nikhilm
Dropbox Staff

Thank you for raising this issue. We have a change in v38 (the next release) which should fix this specific issue where the Chrome window goes gray and does not load the dropbox website.

likearaptor
New member | Level 2

Why does my version show 39.0.2?  It seems I am not getting the correct beta build if you are just working on version 38?  39.0.2 doesn't do smart sync, when I install it I tell it to set all as online only.  But after I get dropbox downloaded and installed it upgrades automatically to 39.0.2 (I think it is 36 or 37 when I get it from the main website) and then it starts downloading all of my dropbox folders which would fill my hard drive and I have to go in and select certain folders to sync, otherwise the drive fills up.  Also after dropbox is happy and I only have some of my dropbox synced (unselecting large folders), then I go and sync a new folder that is somewhat large, once it is done syncing I right click the folder and choose online-only, and dropbox goes and re-downloads all the files in the folder and marks it as offline files again.  So on version 39.0.2 online only files don't work.  Can I get a build that works better?

Need more support?