Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 4.3.26

26 Comments
55 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 4.3.26

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 Offline Installer]

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose “Include me on early releases” on the Settings page or installed a previous v4 beta.

26 Replies
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Beta Build 4.3.26

No changelogs? 

Level 1

What does this beta change?

lol like no info. Let me rush off and test it for you.

Level 1

I really like testing and participating in beta builds but without change logs I will have to stop unfortunately.   Hopefully Dropbox will start documenting major changes once again.  My personal concern is about new feature being introduced and turned on in a beta build without knowledge versus bug fixes.

Cheers

Level 6

Ditto to what everybody is saying about #changelogs

(just so that it can't be overlooked winking face )

Super User

changelogs?!!!!!!

The changeLog please. Thank you

Level 6

I can only assume that the developers are no longer serious about this product, or are just plain lazy.  Otherwise they would be telling us what the changes are in the builds we are supposed to be testing.  It's common sense, people!

Level 7

Regarding the lack of information about these new series of binary releases... going back to the official Dropbox statement: "[...] there aren’t very meaningful release notes to associate with a binary release". Well, I think that the serious issues of the current stable build (3.20.1) that should have been solved in this beta would have deserved a mention here... (see attached screenshot).