Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 4.3.27

13 Comments
12 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 4.3.27

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 Offline Installer]

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose “Include me on early releases” on the Settings page or installed a previous v4 beta.

13 Replies
Level 2

Re: Beta Build 4.3.27

What are fixed in this released version? 

Level 1

Dropbox has joined the ever growing companies that release updates with changelogs that are pointless. I have just opted out of early builds for this reason. What are we supposed to be testing?

Level 1

Sad.

Level 1

can Dropbox please get some competent developers?

or make it open-source so people can fix your shit for free as you can't even pay people to make a functional app.

Level 7

Hello guys, sorry for being away but I wasn't able to answer to the forums topics recently.

I also am quite disappointed on not knowing the release notes, at the point that now I did not install the beta builds, I am still at 3.20.1. Also consider that I am a blind user, so if the new versions become inaccessible it's a very big problem for me.

Bye!

Barbuz

Level 5

@JoshK

This is not the magical mystery tour - we want to know WHAT you changed.

For crying out loud, every other company manages it - why can't you?

Level 1

I wonder if anyone at Dropbox has noticed how these forums these days pretty much just repeat the same couple of things: 1) Where are the changelogs, 2) Why won't you fix the bugs we tell you about?

Level 1

Why is beta build 4.3.28 not available on the Dropbox Forum?  At the time of this writing, and for the past week, it just doesn't show up on the releases.  When I click on the page for beta build 4.3.27, it shows up normally.  If I then change the url from

https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/206807906-Beta-Build-4-3-27 to

https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/206807906-Beta-Build-4-3-28

by manually changing the 27 to 28, it still shows the 27 site.

Is there a reason Dropbox would hide this version?  By not having access to it, we don't have access to the offline installer for 4.3.28

What's up?