cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 44.3.52

Beta Build 44.3.52

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

5 Replies 5

nei a.
Experienced | Level 11

do you still think people are testing without changelogs? I don't

larsdennert
Collaborator | Level 10

Screenshot 2018-02-16 13.29.35.png

Get rid of these annoying prompts all day long!!!!!!!!! STOP THE MADNESS!

JPM
Explorer | Level 4

I use Dropbox for many years! Recently I upgraded from Dropbox Plus for Teams (standard).

I use Selective Sync, that is constantly downloading files that is supposed to be just online.

And I turn on the PC, use it for a lot of minutes and wen I’m going to tur it off the Dropbox is still "Starting..." it takes a lot of time now! (More that 30 minutes...)

Please fix it!

JPM
Explorer | Level 4
today Is taking more than 60 minutes...
no feedback!

BoingoInsanity
New member | Level 2

This update broke my setup...  I have my dropbox folder in a different partition, and after this update, it changed the folder back to the default location, then proceeded to re-download all of my files until the drive was full...  Now that I have become aware of this, after noticing a syncing error, I have to rename both folders, then re-download all of my data to ensure that nothing is lost...  Thanks for the wasted time, and for using up all of my metered data!

Currently installedCurrently installedLinux versionLinux versionScreenshot at 2018-03-18 21-08-04.png

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

BoingoInsanity New member | Level 2
    JPM Explorer | Level 4
    larsdennert Collaborator | Level 10
    nei a. Experienced | Level 11
What do Dropbox user levels mean?