cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you on accessibility tools and features for Dropbox - get involved in the conversation here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 47.3.73

Beta Build 47.3.73

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

5 Replies 5

Kevin-VMG
New member | Level 2

It seems like Dropbox is taking longer and longer to start-up.  While it's starting up, other programs are very slow, almost unresponsive. It took over 45 minutes to go from starting to indexing today.  I have  Win 7 pro, 64-bit, 16gb ram, and i5 2.4 GHz processor.   I am one of multiple people in our office having the same issue.  Others are on Win 7/8.  The issues does subside each morning, but as I stated, these periods seem to be getting longer and longer.  What can we do to address this?

woodyns
Helpful | Level 5
I no longer receive Dropbox notifications on the taskbar. When the DB icon is clicked, the notifications area is empty. I can only view them from the web....

Mark
Super User II

And another thread showing why Change Logs are so essential. 

John L.2
Dropbox Staff

Hi Kevin,

Sorry about the issues you are experiencing.  Can you say if the other people in your office are also on the beta build (v47.3 series)?  Also, can you make a post under the account that you are having trouble with?  That can help us investigate.

Thanks,

John

dobetter
Explorer | Level 3

Something wrong with this file: 

Dropbox\desktop.ini

[ . S h e l l C l a s s I n f o ]
I c o n F i l e = C : \ P r o g r a m F i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ D r o p b o x \ C l i e n t \ D r o p b o x . e x e
I c o n I n d e x = - 3 0 0 1
I n f o T i p = X[≒╜@b ggqGr0噀ch孴茐憳剉塠hQ禰鞻0

Tested the stable version and beta version,all the same..

Any idea about this?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

dobetter Explorer | Level 3
    John L.2 Dropbox Staff
    Mark Super User II
    woodyns Helpful | Level 5
    Kevin-VMG New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?