cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beta Build 60.3.89

Beta Build 60.3.89

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

14 Replies 14

JonNY79
New member | Level 2

I believe it started with Version 60.  I am currently on 60.3.89.  I am embarassed to admit my upload bandwidth in public, but here it is: 1Mbps

samertm
Dropbox Staff

Hey @norbmor and @DenisBY,

We're working on a fix for that issue, and should have it out soon. Sorry about the inconvenience!

@DenisBY: I think there's an option in your preferences to opt you out of beta releases, which will keep you from getting autoupdated to the beta build. If you can't find it, let me know and I can temporarily disable updates for you.

Corentin C.
Helpful | Level 6

Once in a while, dropbox becomes hyperactive for no reason on my Mac under Mojave up to the point of completely hanging everything and leaving me no choice but to force-shutdown. Is taht a known issue? Am-I the only one experiencing this?

I also suspect that it might be responsible for the Finder stopping to refresh the content of is windows (also only under Mojave). I'm less affirmative on this one, but I never had theissue when Dropbox wasn't running in the background.

samertm
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Corentin C.,

Thanks for the bug report! I don't believe that's a known issue. I've filed a task internally to track it.

samertm
Dropbox Staff

Hey @norbmor and @DenisBY,

The latest beta, v60.3.102, should fix the issue you're seeing. Mind testing it out and letting us know if it's working?

Here's the build: LINK

You can install it by untarring it into your home folder and then running `dropbox start`. It should overwrite your old Dropbox installation in ~/.dropbox-dist.

Thanks!

Need more support?