Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 7.3.27

9 Comments
20 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 7.3.27

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 Offline Installer]

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose “Include me on early releases” on the Settings page.

9 Replies
Level 7

Re: Beta Build 7.3.27

Huh, still no changelog, so... Nothing changed? Why bother installing it?

Level 3

As usual, Dropbox communicates (by their silence) that they don't give a damn about their customers.

Super User

no changelog - no comments

Level 9

no comment

Level 2

no comments

Level 1

Just dropped out of beta...don't see the point in continuing when left to guess what has changed besides the version number.

Level 1

Dropbox 7.3.27 (Mac; El Capitan; 10.11.5 (15F34)) seems to 'get stuck' indexing.

Spending hours indexing 2 files.

Difficult to identify which 2 files since Finder icons aren't seemingly there.

Is their a log I can check?

Anyone else seeing problem?

Level 1

Dropbox 7.3.27 (Mac; El Capitan; 10.11.5 (15F34)) Stuck importing photos

message dialog says 'importing photos...' icon is changed to camera
- no device is connected (icon and dialog changes after connecting a 'camera' device - in this case an iPhone)

Level 1

Camera Uploads doesn't work any longer

Dropbox worked fine - and very reliably - since years with me through all OSX Beta versions. 

Now with the public beta of Sierra, I suddenly notice, that the camera uploads folder is empty, and when connecting my iPhone, nothing happens and nothing is uploaded. All other folders in my dropbox are fine.

I don't know which version of dropbox I was using, but to be "safe", I upgraded to dropbox 7.3.27. However, this didn't remedy the problem.

Meanwhile I found a bypass: When invoking the dropbox app on my iPhone, the pictures are uploaded. After that had happened, they where then re-synchronized also to my dropbox folder on my Sierra-Mac desktop.

Any way to re-establish direct camera uploads? Thanks for any help.