Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

no

Beta Build 76.3.120

Dropboxer
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

3 Replies

Re: Beta Build 76.3.120

Explorer | Level 4

Running this build in macOS 10.15 Catalina Public Beta will cause the Dropbox app to exit silently after 30 minutes to an hour.

Explorer | Level 3

I tried installing this Beta on my Windows 7 Professional 32-bit system, and the installaton FAILED with no diagnostic information as to what failed.  The error pop-up window pointed me to a generic Dropbox installation error web page.

Dropboxer

@LanikSJ Thanks for the bug report! Dropbox won't support officially support Catalina until it's out of beta, but we're working hard on that support now.

@Barry F. Do you think you can send me an email so I can follow up with you about that issue? samer@dropbox.com

What are stable and beta builds?

The stable builds are for the Desktop client, which is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

A beta build is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Beta Build 76.3.120
3 Replies
1 Like
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post