Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 9.3.43

10 Comments
27 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Beta Build 9.3.43

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 Offline Installer

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose “Include me on early releases” on the Settings page.

10 Replies
Level 7

Re: Beta Build 9.3.43

How many builds in a row without anything meaningful listed as being changed? Wow.

Level 7

So no hope of getting back release notes. I'm looking for another "Dropbox" like service. I'm in since the very start (version 0.6). Very sad to support a company, and see how it lets you down.

Level 2

@Dropbox Team: Would like to know what's new in the last version. Sad to see that the last 10 updates didn't get any details in the description what's new in each version.

Super User

obviously the attorneys are sitting on their shoulders and their knees are like batter...

Level 1

latest update the copy public link is no longer working, i tried to go back to regular build, but everytime i install the version 8.x it automatically updates to 9.x beta

Dropboxer

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the bug report.  You can prevent the auto-updates to the beta by unchecking "include me in early releases" in the settings when logged in on dropbox.com.

--John

The 9.3.43  use GPU and drain my battery on my MBP 2010. Return to the 8.4.19, but full reindexation and synchronisation now ! Grrrr

Dropboxer

Hi Jean-Claude,

Thanks for the report!  The new beta build should have a fix for this issue:

https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/208929203-Beta-Build-10-3-22

--John

Level 7

Huh, so they do fix things. If only there were some way to note what had changed in a new release, so that users could be aware of when a fix has been implemented?

This could be an industry shaking development, think of the press! The user satisfaction! The support requests that aren't needed as users know what is changing? Wow, this would be so cool.

What do you say Dropbox, time to implement some sort of notes discussing each release?