Wanna become a Super User? Learn more about it here

Beta Build 9.3.47

9 Comments
9 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer
August

Beta Build 9.3.47

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Please see this post for more information regarding our new Desktop Versioning Scheme.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 OfflineInstaller]

Auto-updates: In progress

9 Replies
Level 1
August

Re: Beta Build 9.3.47

this update broke network connection under OS X 10.11.6, my client had never started again since the update

Level 1
August

I can't use this version of Dropbox through proxy on Mac OS X 10.11.6. But the version 8.3.4 is working correctly. Please fix this bug quickly!!!

Level 4
August

The “Copy Dropbox Link” and “Copy Public Link” contextual menu commands are now working. MacPro5,1, macOS Sierra Public Beta 6.

Level 1
August

I found a way to solve this problem. Uncheck the option,
 under Tab Profile in you Accont Setting. And then download a stable vesion of Dropbox and reinstall it.

Super User
August

Mine is causing issues (I did think I'd removed myself though, never mind). 

It was stuck uploading/downloading files so I restarted etc. that did not sort it so I downgraded to a stable version which auto updated to this one again. Now its re-indexing and saying its downloading and uploading everything again. I know it isnt but its totally stopped all syncing now while it does it. 

As a side its pretty much impossible to trouble shoot anything because you lot are too lazy to give us change logs. You know, the ones Jessica said she would be 'getting back to people shortly' in May? 

Level 2
August

x64 version doesn't show icon in the tray in KDE Plasma 5.7 while x86 version does.

Level 1
August

Adding a Dropbox for Teams shortcut to the sidebar in Finder without my permission?  Not Cool.

I keep saying No I don't want a Teams account.  I pay $100/yr for a large personal account, don't add folders to my account without my permission.   I expected more from you Dropbox.

Dropboxer
August

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the report!  Can you tell us the exact name of the shortcut you are seeing?  Is it "Dropbox for Teams" or "Team Dropbox (new)" ?

--John

Level 1
September

I was running the production linux client and it stopped working about a week ago - could not establish a secure connection.

I updated to this build and Dropbox on linux started working again