Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Build 11.4.21

19 Comments
39 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer

Stable Build 11.4.21

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 OfflineInstaller]

Auto-updates: In progress

19 Replies
Level 2

Re: Stable Build 11.4.21

and what are the changes ?

Level 1

Very good and thank you for your continued services.

Level 6

The lack of changelogs is truly pathetic.  There was obviously something important changed in this, seeing as how fast this new "stable" release came out after the previous one, and yet you decide "To Hell with them, we don't need to tell our customers anything."  Pathetic.

Level 2

I'm having segmentation fault issue with this version. Since the logs are in also binary format, I cannot debug or understand the problem, please help.

I'm using Debian Testing, 64bit with Kernel 4.7. Installed via the official .deb package from web page.

Level 5

The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Thank you. I'm so glad you updated the "many improvements" feature. I was looking forward to that one, plus I know it's your favorite.

Still hoping you'll get to the "change log" feature.

Oh, I see you changed the window look again. It's about time! That last one was so September.

I can just follow in requesting changelogs! -.-

Level 1

CHANGE LOG:

New in this version is an 11 at the start of the version number.

THAT IS ALL THANKYOU! :-P

{edit]

For anyone thinking that was pointless, its called sarcasm due to the release notes not existing, and repeatedly asked for. Let alone that the DB website points you hear for release notes then does not supply any.

Level 1

This version did not work on x64 windows10 at all.

Since my Linux box updated to 11.4.21 the Dropbox desktop client never gets past "Dropbox 11.4.21 Starting ..."

I've not had any Dropbox file synching for two days now.  I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing these issues.  I'm using Fedora 24 on XFCE desktop (yes, with pieces of Nautilus installed for Dropbox compatibility).  It worked fine until 11.4.21 arrived on Sunday.