Wanna become a Super User? Learn more about it here

Stable Build 12.4.22

17 Comments
102 Kudos
Highlighted
Dropboxer
October

Stable Build 12.4.22

Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Auto-updates: In progress
17 Replies
Level 6
October

Re: Stable Build 12.4.22

New forum. Still no release notes.

Thanks for keeping us in the dark!
Level 6
October

Re : Stable Build 12.4.22

[ Edited ]

Don't we deserve a changelog?

Listen to the users for Christ's sake.

[edited to remove bad language]

Level 6
October

Oh yeah you're right, speaking like an adult had been so efficient till now (about the changelog)!
By the way, I'm pissed off, may I ?
Level 6
October

Although I agree that we should speak properly here, unfortunately speaking like an "educated adult" is clearly not enough.

We are asking for the changelog for a very, VERY long time, but NOBODY at Dropbox is taking us seriously. It's even understandable that some will start to curse.

Level 2
October

who needs change logs!  We got stinkin' badges!!!!!  (just kidding)  

Put your effort into change logs and not badges!

Level 6
October

So I understand why you have chosen not to release change logs - nobody like to share/publicize "dirty laundry". But what I do not understand is what is the process for sharing new functionality?
Level 2
October

Glad the links here work as anything from the front page isn't working at all.

Level 2
October

[ Edited ]

I admit, I am a masochist. I love to waste my time typing comments into Dropbox forums that nobody at Dropbox ever replies to, ever reads, or even gives a half-bit penny about.

And so, greetings fellow masochists!! I see that you too like to waste your time here where the abandoned and unloved users roam, sadly looking for a scrap of change log. Please Sir, Lord Dropbox, can you spare me, a poor devil of a forgotten customer, a short release note? I promise not to waste it on foolish parties where drunk devs in C++ caps go about shouting “IF log(x) is greater than the sum of sins, DO NOT branch!!” – I will use my scraps wisely.

However, if your miserly ways do not permit you to share with me a cup of simple text, I understand and will wend my way down to Google Street as soon as my subscription nears its death bed. Thank you, and may the rodents that gnaw your kindness be still and your version numbers always grow grander.

Level 6
October

And now for exclusive release notes:

• We have removed some numbers from the version number.
  • We have added some numbers to the version number.
  • We removed the old release number from the popup box
  • We added the new release number to the popup box.