Download

Windows      [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Mac OS X   [Standard Installer] [Offline Installer]
     Linux   [x86_64 Offline Installer] [x86 Offline Installer]
42 Replies
Level 1

Re: Stable Build 3.12.6

Hi

Just updated to this version hoping it would solve the issues when running on Windows 10 build 11082 (current insider built)

But

1) It keeps telling me its trying to connect (and I do not live in Oman).

2) I could not get the settings dialog to show in the previous build (both regular/experimental). This version shows but in this version it finally shows, but is useless as there is no connection, thus i cannot unlink and do a complete re-install because the account tab is completely disabled.

wvdv

Level 1

Hello, this build still does not install on Windows XP SP3. The installer does not even start on my machine. The last build that seems to work on my XP SP3 is 3.2.9 as mentioned by another user. But the older version will not let me login to my account on the client saying it needs to be upgraded as I'm using an older version.

Can you please disable auto-upgrade for my account so at least 3.2.9 will work? I user Dropbox extensively across my Macs, Windows and Linux systems, please help.

Thank you,

Tony

Level 1

I've just installed this version in Oman and seems to be working great.

Really very many thanks to all DB team who helped in sorting out the secure connection problem.

Well done!

Level 1

After I killed most of the 10+ conhost's in the task manager suddenly i got a login dialog and was able to start dropbox and get a connection.

However after some time the conhost processes where multiplying and killing htem and restart of dropbox this time failed to yield a connection.

wvdv

Level 1

Killing all conhost.exe task including the ones running under the SYSTEM account worked.

@Michele google before posting. Oman a country in the middle east.

wvdv

Level 1

I have the same problem with Tony S.
please tell me how should I do?

Level 1

Hi

Just updated to this version on MAC trying to solve an issue that came up with 3.12.5.  Since I installed 3.12.5 and now 3.12.6 I'm having the same problem:

1) Can't access the Dropbox icon on top.   Menus won't come by clicking on the icon.

2) I could not get the settings dialog to work, even if I access the menu thru commands.  I would say that the account tab is completely disabled.

3) I cannot link my account. 

JEF

Level 1

Heads up: Selective Sync broke for me in this release. I filed a support ticket with a bunch more info, but wanted to give the heads up here as well.

Level 1

This version do not work on MacOsX 10.7.5