cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stable Build 67.4.83

Stable Build 67.4.83

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

12 Replies 12

samertm
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for using Dropbox! Here are the user-visible changes for v67:

• Make Dropbox Badge preferences accessible.
  • Fix scaling for the sign in modal on Windows for high DPI screens.
  • Slightly increase the stability of the desktop app.

tehabe
Helpful | Level 5

Since when does the Dropbox sync client include a browser?

nikhilm
Dropbox Staff

Dropbox has included a web engine for several releases to power parts of our user interface.

HailAlistair
Helpful | Level 5

You also added a search bar in the Dropbox client for both Windows and Mac!

It's very neat! But why isn't this in the release notes?

randomusers
Explorer | Level 3

This version has some issues when upgrading/clean install from last stable build: 66.4.84

I noticed that when my current version keeps updating but failed. It is always showing 0x8000400 error and the CSR replied it was windows issue in previous post. But acutally it is not as I can install the latest beta version 68.3.92, and then install this stable version 66.4.84 again with no issue. Hope you would be able to check.

tehabe
Helpful | Level 5

It is simply annoying, a huge browser for displaying some UI elements. I removed the client for now. Hopefully this "trend" will stop at some point.

samertm
Dropbox Staff

@HailAlistair Hey! I believe the search bar in the Dropbox tray is only out to a select number of users. Since it's not tied to a specific release, we don't always call out features like that in release notes.

@randomusers That's a strange issue... Thanks for the report, we'll take a look.

David R.56
Helpful | Level 5

Why has my Dropbox installation on my 10.13.6 partition on my internal hard drive self-updated to Dropbox 68.4.102, but I can't find that here? I have another 10.12.6 partition on that internal hard drive but I use it only rarely and it won't self-update unless I leave it in use for a while. I'd like to download the 68.4.102 version, reboot into 10.12.6, quickly install Dropbox 68.4.102, and then return to 10.13.6, rather than sit there in 10.12.6 until the upgrade happens automatically. Also I have several external hard drives with among other things minimal 10.12.6 and 10.13.6 installations on them (for diagnosis and repair of internal hard drive partitions when necessary) and I'd like to upgrade Dropbox on each of them without sitting around awhile with each of them in turn being the boot partition. So please put 68.4.102 here where I can download it, as you have with previous versions!

David

earthsound
Explorer | Level 4

@David R.56 The windows installer for 68.4.102 is available here.

Need more support?