cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Build 67.4.83

Stable Build 67.4.83

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

12 Replies 12

samertm
Dropbox Staff

@David R.56 Sorry about that, we forgot to make a post for 68.4.102. We just made one here: https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Desktop-client-builds/Stable-Build-68-4-102/m-p/332894#M5218

David R.56
Helpful | Level 5

earthsound wrote:

"@David R.56 The windows installer for 68.4.102 is available here."

Thank, but that's not much help for someone using a Mac running OS 10.12.6 and 10.13.6.

I see that about an hour after you posted your response, Stable Build 68.4.102 appeared on these pages, and I'm about to download it. Strange that my computer self-updated to that build many hours before it was posted here. When I download it I am going to see if there are any differences between what I will now download and what installed iteself yesterday.

David

David R.56
Helpful | Level 5

Thanks, sametm. I downloaded it (didn't install it yet since I'm currently booted into the 10.13.6 partition on which it self-updated yesterday) and on careful inspection it appears to be identical with what installed itself yesterday. At close of business today I'll install it on all the other 10.12.6 and 10.13.6 installations on four different drives. Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess 😉 . Once in a while all this redundancy pays, big.

David

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

David R.56 Helpful | Level 5
    samertm Dropbox Staff
    earthsound Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?