cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stable Build 91.4.548

Stable Build 91.4.548

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

7 Replies 7

Graeme T.1
Collaborator | Level 9

What are the many improvements and fixes? Does it fix the 32-bit bug that I've reported, where files >2GB are not synced at all?

FATZ
Helpful | Level 5

when will dropbox learn ? stop pushing your update automatically 

I just had 4 PCs doing one-time update and 2 of them are now broken.. and 2 of them all of a sudden update to 91.4.548 and it is starting all over again .. we havent synced for days already.. 

I think moving to onedrive is going to be the next move.

Guilhermesene
Helpful | Level 6

Hello good day!

You need to fix the bug that is happening with several customers like me, the download is great and the speeds are very fast, however, the upload is horrible, the speed is terrible and it keeps showing a message that will take 2 days to finish synchronize, in addition to the fact that the speed reaches 0.0 kb / s.

I love Dropbox because it has always been a secure application, with very good upload and download rates.

Thanks.

Nanduhirion
Explorer | Level 4

Dear developers, could you please always write what exactly has changed, like a changelog? "many improvements and fixes" is quite vage. Thank you in advance.

FATZ
Helpful | Level 5

the problem is .. I dont think they know what's been done. 

the latest version is using MORE CPU, MORE RAM, Sync slower 

not even syncing a thing , dropbox is using 25% and 1.4G of RAM .

not just 1 box, I have 4 PCs (win7 and win 10) and they are all the same. 

just wait til next time it breaks... 

nexgenmusic
Helpful | Level 5

nexgenmusic
Helpful | Level 5

Agreed... Since this last "stable" relase has MAJORLY impacted our business operations, we are aleady building out a WAN enabled NAS solution using tools such as Beyond Compare for a controlled manual sync in the event that Dropbox fails.

There is a reason that "proper" companies like Microsoft, Apple, etc. defer the updating of their programs/apps onto the customer, so that the customer has the CHOICE and they in turn defer their risk of negatively impacting their customers. Obviously these companies are not perfect and Microsoft has had some MAJOR disasters with of their OS updates, however, in comparison their model is still far better than the auto-update trash process that we are dealing with here...

Need more support?