Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

Get Shared link of all the team member using admin account

New member | Level 2

Hi, I am trying to access shared link of all the team member in a Dropbox using .Net SDK. I am able to access current user link. How can I get access to other member shared link. Please Help. Thanks, Sukanta

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Get Shared link of all the team member using admin account

Dropboxer

If you want to access the accounts of any/all team members of the connected team(s), you'll need a Dropbox Business API app with the "team member file access" permission.

With that, you can use the "member file access" feature to access the account of any team member on the connected team. This is available in the .NET SDK in particular via DropboxTeamClient.AsMember

Once you get the resulting DropboxClient for the team member, you can list their existing shared links using ListSharedLinksAsync

If you want to list the shared links for every member, you'll need to repeat the above for each member.

2 Replies

Dropboxer

If you want to access the accounts of any/all team members of the connected team(s), you'll need a Dropbox Business API app with the "team member file access" permission.

With that, you can use the "member file access" feature to access the account of any team member on the connected team. This is available in the .NET SDK in particular via DropboxTeamClient.AsMember

Once you get the resulting DropboxClient for the team member, you can list their existing shared links using ListSharedLinksAsync

If you want to list the shared links for every member, you'll need to repeat the above for each member.

New member | Level 2

Awesome.

Thanks a lot Greg.  

Yes I am able to get all the team member shared link using DropboxTeamClient.AsMember.

Developer & API Discussions

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Developer & API Discussions.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post