cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add dev users and/or change email address for app account

How to add dev users and/or change email address for app account

corydbrown
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My team has created two apps and I just realized that they belong to the Dropbox account assoicted with my personal email address.

Is there a way to add or connect other Dropbox users to collaborate ewith the app?

Or, is there a way to transfer the owner to a different email address (if we needed to use a shared one)

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Unfortunately, it's not possible to add additional owners to an app, or allow other accounts to view/configure an app's settings (i.e., on the App Console), but I'll be sure to pass this along as a feature request.

We can transfer API app ownership upon request. To start that process, open an API ticket from the account that currently owns the apps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Unfortunately, it's not possible to add additional owners to an app, or allow other accounts to view/configure an app's settings (i.e., on the App Console), but I'll be sure to pass this along as a feature request.

We can transfer API app ownership upon request. To start that process, open an API ticket from the account that currently owns the apps.

corydbrown
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Got it, thank you! I worked with Dropbox support team to transfer the apps to another account. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

corydbrown New member | Level 2
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?