Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more
Highlighted

List all linked apps for a Dropbox account

Explorer | Level 4

Is there an api call that will get the list of connected apps for a user's Dropbox? So when navigating to Dropbox account's settings => connected apps => Linked Apps, to view the linked apps in a JavaScript Api call. If there is an api call through JS or web I would like to know if such method exists.

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: List all linked apps for a Dropbox account

Dropboxer

Dropbox Business API apps can list a team member's linked apps using /2/team/linked_apps/list_member_linked_apps, but there isn't a way for (non-Business) Dropbox API apps to list the linked apps for an account. I'll pass it along as a feature request.

2 Replies

Dropboxer

Dropbox Business API apps can list a team member's linked apps using /2/team/linked_apps/list_member_linked_apps, but there isn't a way for (non-Business) Dropbox API apps to list the linked apps for an account. I'll pass it along as a feature request.

Explorer | Level 4

Thankyou for the response slightly smiling face

Developer & API Discussions

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Developer & API Discussions.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post