cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Dropbox Developer Evangelist saying hello

New Dropbox Developer Evangelist saying hello

TaylorKrusen
Dropbox Staff
How much does a polar bear weigh?
… enough to break the ice. I’m Taylor. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 4.18.01 PM.png

I’m a new Developer Evangelist at Dropbox. Besides making bad jokes, I’m here to help you build with the Dropbox API. I’ll be working alongside Greg, Dropbox Developer Advocate, in the forums. 

Need help building an OAuth flow or implementing webhooks? Maybe you’re struggling with a race condition in your code? It’s all fair game. If there’s anything we can do to empower you to work with the Dropbox API, then please don’t hesitate to ask. We have two sections of the developer forums: one is for general discussion, the other is for technical API support. If you want to brainstorm use cases or come up with ideas for your next big application, post about those in the general discussion section. If you’re stuck on a specific problem building your integration, head to our support section. Either way, Greg and I will be there to help!  

A bit about my personal life: I’m based out of Seattle, Washington and spend most of my free time trying to teach my daughter to prank my wife (because 2.5 is a little too young for snowboarding). I grew up in Colorado and am into most outdoor activities. I love to travel! I enjoy microbrews, single malt scotch, coffee, and Thai food.

Professionally, my background is a bit eclectic. I’ve managed operations for a traditional Japanese bladesmith as well as worked in marketing for a wealth management company. I’ve spent the past two years working in Developer Relations for Smartsheet. I enjoy coding, writing, and public speaking. My favorite programming languages are JavaScript (Node.js and TypeScript to be specific) and Python.

As I mentioned earlier, I’m here to help you succeed with the Dropbox API. I need your input in order to accomplish that. Ask questions! Give feedback! Tell me about an endpoint that you’ve been struggling with and why. I may not have the answer, but I can guarantee I’ll do everything in my power to get you the resources you need to effectively build using the Dropbox API. 

Dad jokes are heavily encouraged. 
0 Replies 0
Need more support?