cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox console Configuration automatically Using API

Dropbox console Configuration automatically Using API

vineet
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hello Sir,

I am Using Multiple drop box account for application for multiple firms. I want to ask that can be configure Dropbox console  automatically using API once user is regitser in Dropbox Account. I want to change Permisssion and set WebHook URI using API, is it possible to do?

I am already Using  DropBox SDK for .Net Into Application.

Thanks

vineet 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

No, Dropbox doesn't offer a way to set an app's settings programmatically, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

No, Dropbox doesn't offer a way to set an app's settings programmatically, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though. 

vineet
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Thnaks for the response.

There is a scenario in my project, please find the details below:

We are having multiple firms and each firm is having their own dropbox account, and all those dropbox account should be connected with their respective firms. Each firm can have a superuser who will configure their dropbox account. Their will be also one SuperAdmin who is on top of all firm superusers. Also all firm is having multiple users other than a superuser. Now we have one question like, Is there any way which we can use credentials and tokens of one Dropbox account and we can use it to configure the other other Dropbox accounts by asking them their credentials for respective firms.

We have also implemented the webhook functionality and currently using the scoped type account configuration.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the additional context!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    vineet Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?