cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error 500 in the app console

Error 500 in the app console

roustem
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

We have 2 apps in the app console but I am getting error 500 when trying to get more information about the app.

It seems like a generic error (see below). What could be a workaround here for us to see the app details?

-------

Error (500)

Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropboxers have been notified. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the report! It looks like there was a bad configuration on our side preventing you from loading that. I just fixed that so it should work again now. Please try again and let me know if you still see any issues. Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the report! It looks like there was a bad configuration on our side preventing you from loading that. I just fixed that so it should work again now. Please try again and let me know if you still see any issues. Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience! 

roustem
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

All good now. Thank you! Heart

jgray0909
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Can you fix?

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

@jgray0909 The issue in this thread was regarding an error on the App Console in particular. That specific issue has been fixed. If you're seeing an issue with a different page, please contact support here.

Need more support?